Hotel pre psy a zvieratá “U starostu”
Kipoint Communication House, s.r.o.
811 06 Bratislava
IČ DPH: SK2022533832
Article 1 Subject of the contract
- 1. The subject of the contract is the obligation of the operator to accommodate the animal in its facility on the agreed date under the conditions agreed in this contract as well as the general business conditions, which are an integral part of it. Furthermore, the customer’s obligation to take over the animal after the expiry of the agreed period of accommodation, to pay the operator a fee for its accommodation and services related to accommodation in accordance with Article 3 of this contract.
- 2. The client declares that the animal is in his sole possession, is healthy and has the right to dispose of it.
Article 2 Period of accommodation
- The period of accommodation is concluded for a definite period and is part of this contract.
- The Client undertakes to take over the animal at the end of the accommodation period at the place of the operator’s registered office, unless otherwise agreed by the contracting parties.
- If the customer does not take over the animal even after one month after the end of the agreed period of accommodation, the operator has the right to find a new owner of the animal.
Article 3 Remuneration for accommodation
- The customer undertakes to pay the operator a fee for the accommodation of the animal and related services according to the price published on the hotel’s website www.ustarostu.sk
- 2,Remuneration for accommodation is payable via the Internet by credit card, transfer to the account at the time of booking or in cash on the day of arrival of the guest at the hotel.
- Reimbursement of costs associated with any veterinary treatment during the stay in the hotel, other costs caused by the stay or its extension will be reimbursed upon receipt of the animal by the owner.
Article 4 Special provisions
The standard care associated with housing an animal shall be provided to the following extent:
- feeding within the agreed scope and schedule
- daily exercise outdoors (dog) for at least 30 minutes, 3 times a day
Article 5 General Terms and Conditions
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day, the time of taking over the animals is from 8.00 am to 9.30 am. and from 19.00 pm. to 20.00 pm.
- The customer is obliged to hand over the food for the animal for the entire period of stay in the appropriate quantity and quality or to pay for its provision by the operator.
- On the day of accommodation, the customer is obliged to hand over to the operator a vaccination card with a valid vaccination against rabies and infectious diseases.
- The operator reserves the right to have the animal inspected by a veterinarian at the choice of the operator before or during the accommodation, in case of suspicion of animal disease. The veterinary inspection is paid by the customer.
- In case of illness of the animal during the accommodation, the operator will immediately contact the owner of the animal and provide complete veterinary care for the animal. The costs associated with his treatment will be added to the client’s remuneration for accommodation and paid upon receipt of the animal.
Article 6 Final declarations
- This contract is made in two copies, each with the validity of the original, of which each party will receive one copy.
- Changes or amendments to this contract may only be made in writing by agreement of both parties.
- The parties to the contract have stated that they are not aware of any legal obstacles that would prevent them from concluding the contract in a valid way.
- The contracting parties have stated that they have read the content of this contract properly, understood its content and have signed it by hand as a sign that the contract contains their free, serious, definite and comprehensible will.
- Filling in the online form is an alternative form of concluding this contract.
- Reservation of the date of accommodation is an addendum to this contract.
In Bratislava, 28.6.2021.